Monday, August 1, 2011

Bear Lake

We just got back from a wonderful weekend with my mom and dad up in Bear Lake. Paul's sister has a cabin and was generous enough to let us stay there. We went to Who shot Juanito Bandito (it was excellent), north beach at Bear Lake, Minnetonka cave, church and lastly what would be a trip to Bear Lake without going to LeBeau's! Well, after we got home and I downloaded my pictures, I noticed that Buster seemed to get a hold of my camera and take some interesting pictures. I will tell you that these are only of a few of the pictures that were on there.

I just love this cute little face!

WARNING! THIS NEXT PICTURE IS VERY GRAPHIC! IF YOU JUST ATE YOU MAY NOT WANT TO LOOK!


3 comments:

Denise said...

oh how i love buster's face and lil' bummy. mom and dad keep talking about how fun the play was!!!!

The Stoddard Show said...

looks like fun! i bet the kids loved playing at the lake ;)

Denise said...

when the heck are you going to update your blog...woman??