Friday, September 19, 2008

New kids on the block


Look at us!! Well pigs must be flying, because the Naegles now have a blog. Who would have thunk? I have felt the silent pressure building up inside of me since Cynthia created a blog. Although I have nothing exciting to share will the world I guess I just wanted to fit in. I received a call from my mom last night and I really thought that I needed to keep in touch better with family and friends. So, this is going to be a journal, picture album, greeting card and anything else I need to say.

Life is always fun and exciting with a 7 year old and a 3 year old.

Carter started 2nd grade last month and had been enjoying school. He has begged me since kindergarten to volunteer in his class. Well, Caleb (Buster) was to small so it would have been a challenge. This year Buster is old enough so I talked with Carters teacher and she said it would be fine to bring him in with us. So, I have volunteered two weeks in a row now and Buster and I ate school lunch with Carter yesterday. It brought back a lot of memories. The lunch ladies still wear hair nets, but they scoop your food up a little nice, not so harshly.

Carter will be turning 8 on Oct. 30, then he will be baptized on Nov 1st. He asked Paul the other day if he could wear goggles. Paul said that you need to wear all white, and then Carter said he was sure that he could find some all white goggles. So, then Paul said he would have to talk to the Bishop. I don't think Carter is going to let this one die. So, we will have to see what becomes of it.

Buster is a hand full. I thought the 3's were going to be better than the 2's, but I think they are pretty comparable. Some of his favorite phrases are, "Your not my best friend", if you tell him that you love him he says "What ever you want", there are quite a few others, but they really aren't very nice and so I think I won't publish them.
Buster loves toy guns more than the average kid. He always has one stuck in his underwear. He tell me "Mom, you the princess and I am the good bad guy." He is very serious when he tells me that.

Well, I don't want to over do my first entry, so I will hold off and let this be it for now. I welcome your comments and I am excited to have finally started a blog. I would like to thank all of the little people who helped me get to where I am today. (kidding)

8 comments:

Denise said...

You didn't mention my name....I'm migit mama and I helped...

Matt and Stephanie said...

yay, welcome to the blogging world!

Your cousin, Stephanie

R said...

YAY! So fun to read about more of the cousin's fun. Though, I didn't realize C had a blog??

Cynthia Berrett said...

Anna, you complete me. I can now add you to my blog and RSS list so I know every time you make an entry. Scary, I know.

The Stoddard Show said...

good job Annie;) you've set the bar pretty high. it's good to hear all about your kids and life at the house where the naegle's have nuts!

luv ya Tona

Trevor and Amy said...

Wow, you have sweet blogging skills! It's about time you joined our blogging world. You are getting hoity toity annie! It's fun to see pics of your family!

Gigi said...

Looks great.
Love the pictures. I hope to join the blogger world soon.
Keep up the nutty work!!!!

Shauntell said...

Welcome to the blogging world!